24.6.13

''My taste for eroticism''

Interest in the erotic world

In my childhood I always enjoyed seeing Playboy magazines, naked women, I thought was super cute and distracting me with the photos.
I enjoyed seeing all the magazines, I admired the sense of femininity.
I was at the time of sex symbols like Auntie and the Sorceress.
I was passionate about both. The left then I started to get more interested in the erotic world. I enjoyed playing games that had women with breasts and butts outside. That's all for admiration, angry people I was a kid.
With 10 years I found myself, I found my body and my pussy.
I have already touched on the breasts, I fantasized about all the men that you can imagine. Not much to report, this is an intimate affair of adolescence. For reasons I created this blog erotic. And I learned a lot from them. Erotic Cult is an entertainment for me. That is, girls and boys as well.

Erotic Prive

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário